Savings set: 18 x 13 mm Loudspeakers & sound bodies set w. 8Ohm and 1W "M"
Tax included Shipping excluded
This rectangular speaker has the dimensions of 18 x 13 x 3 mm and fits perfectly into many H0 and TT gauge model railway locomotives. It is delivered together with three different sound bodies of the basic size 18x13mm. Each sound body has a different depth of 2,5mm, 4mm and 7mm. In this way, the space available in the locomotive can be used optimally. The sound bodies, also known as resonance bodies, are produced on high-quality LCD printers and are guaranteed to be 100% airtight compared to models produced using the FDM process. Can be processed with commercially available instant, plastic or normal adhesives.
According to the manufacturer, the speaker has the following properties:
- Loudspeakers for model making & Crafts
- 0.8W continuous power (briefly up to 1W maximum power)
- Wide frequency range for a clean representation of a deep bass as well as high tones
- 8 Ohm
- Dimensions: 18x13 mm (rectangular)
- Only 3mm deep
- With soldering pads on the long side for contact
The sound bodies have the following properties:
- External dimensions of sound body size XS: 18x13x2,5mm (with depth plus loudspeaker)
- External dimensions of sound body size S: 18x13x4mm (with depth plus loudspeaker)
- External dimensions of sound body size M: 18x13x7mm (with the depth plus loudspeaker)
- Wall thickness: 1mm
- High quality BASF material additively manufactured in injection molding quality
- Color: black slightly opaque
All brand names listed here are the property of their respective manufacturers.
- Lautsprecher mit Resonanzkörper
- alle Spurweiten (Z, N, TT, H0, 0, G & 1)